Monday, December 25, 2006

new multiply site

You will have to send me your email if you want an invite to the new closed site. I have sent out several invites already but have only received a few responses, I know it's a busy time. It is possible that the email went into a spam folder, if so, let me know and I will re-invite you.

I watched a BBC Iraq year in review program last night. Quite interesting. The Brits are looking to get out soon. Pessimism was the forecast for the new year. George Packer's book made the point that the Brits were so much more experienced with occupation, and did the job so much better, but the South where they are stationed is becoming less and less stable, and the population at home wants out, plus Blair is on his way out. None of that bodes well for the US if it plans on hanging around for multiple years. The coalition of the willing is less than willing now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,
Send a mutiply invite to my work, I tend to check it every day and I am not so good at home. Thanks!

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike,

I don't know if you still check this site. I was looking to see if the earthquake has effected you, but it seems you've moved to another site. If you're still checking this and sending out invitiations to the new one, my email is: scottkershner@hotmail.com.

Scott

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I would like to know more abt Medan. My email is sorchale@yahoo.com
Thanks

11:05 PM  
Blogger PB said...

Hey Mike,
This is pat.

I left my comment on an old post.

My email is PatrickBrown@theafflatus.com

Later
pb

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home