Monday, August 14, 2006

AARRGGHH!



Things just aren't working today and we just had a power outage, so this is the last time I'm trying on the school computer. I am trying to post just two of the pictures, the lake and the monkey, the photo of me in regal garb is not unlike the monkey.

By the way the anonymous threat to withold comments until that picture is posted is sort of idle considering that said anonymous poster, whose name I'm sure begins with "c" has never commented before. I might as well threaten to withold the picture until she comments regularly. That said, I am typing just to kill time until the picture uploads, if it uploads.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI,
Your posture is much better than the monkeys...
The lake is beautiful. Have fun on independence day. I like hearing all the unique experiences you are having.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home